What our partners are doing:
We’re organizing 3 breakout sessions with hands on tools so you can leave this event with a bag full of knowledge you can actively use in your work life. We will announce the program of the breakout sessions soon.
Women and Tech is amplified by
Workshop: Using your voice in Tech
- Panel discussion
- Open Q&A
- Exercises / Activities in groups
The open panel discussion will center around the topic of showing the value we (as professional individuals) bring to the technology industry.
Panelists will be:
- Gaby Grillo: Sr. Manager Product MKT
- Kaären Davoli: VP Marketing
- Sonja Radenkovic: VP Design
- Arpana Honap: Content Marketing Manager
- Danielle Daubaras: Senior Global Events Manager
Inequality of opportunity plays a global role in financial services. How does this impact your career and what can you do about it? Join ABN AMRO’s session together with Chantal Korteweg, director Inclusive Banking. After her talk, Chantal will join an interactive panel with other top ABN AMRO female managers and directors talking about how to stay true to yourself in a high demanding job. Join the conversation, and feel free to ask any career related questions.
Speakers will be:
- Chantal Korteweg: Director Inclusive Banking
- Jessica Conquet: Head of Global Security at ABN AMRO Clearing Bank
- Sumitra Moeller: Head of Financing Solutions at ABN AMRO
- Danique van Koppenhagen: Head of PMO Pool Execution Office & Strategic Programme Manager Digital & Data Capabilities
Workshop: The Art of Soulful Living
An interactive workshop where we will immerse ourselves into the Art of Soulful Living. We will be investigating how to maintain joyful on the work floor while staying connected to your soul. It will be an interactive panel discussion to ask your questions and share experiences.
Speakers will be:
- Dagmar Brusse: Creative Director
- Joakim Klingsell: Country Director Nordics
- Ineke Tolud: Head of Format & Design
- Dirk van Zon: HR Business Partner/D&I Lead
- Monique Jagmohansingh: Head of Innovation Creative
Welcome to new mobility
AmplifyHER is also supported by
Become a partner!
There are enough talented women in business, but to reach leadership roles they must have visible and recognizable roles where their voices are heard. You can help shape our future by amplifying the voices of (future) women leaders.